Selling Your Business
Selling a business is time-consuming and for many, an emotional venture. While there are many options for business owners who want to cash out, the best way depends on the nature and health of the business and the owner’s intentions to stay with the company for a sufficient period of time or move on following a transition period. Understanding all of the options, and getting good advice from experienced business professionals, can make it easier to pursue the route that’s best for all involved.
Our personal hands-on involvement and well-trained staff with extensive expertise in merger and acquisition activities will provide the following services, including:
- Assistance with valuation of business to determine price
- Strategic planning to develop a business transition plan
- Preparation of an offering memorandum
- Access to database of qualified buyers
- Assistance in negotiation of the transaction
- Deal structuring
- Assist purchaser in obtaining a loan to acquire the business and including working capital funds
You and Light & Raphael working together will create a team to successfully market your business and obtain the highest price possible, while acting with confidentiality and professionalism.
The foundation of our success is trust. Our efforts are directed to the service of others, to our clients and the business community in which we operate.